Viscover™ Imaging Agents
As animal imaging is rapidly gaining relevance in pharmaceutical research, we are delighted to offer you an exciting portfolio of specialized pre‐clinical imaging agents covering the principal imaging modalities – in fact, the first of its kind:
Contrast agents that will transform your pre‐clinical MRI facility
Viscover™ provides you with the first dedicated product portfolio of animal contrast agents to unleash the full potential of pre‐clinical animal MRI, employing innovative agents from small molecules to nanoparticles. Our GadoSpin™ gadolinium chelate and FeraSpin™ iron oxide nanoparticle product families were designed to offer you previously unseen capabilities.
Specifically, their broad spectrum includes:
- tumor vascularization and angiogenesis studies
- Cardiovascular disease imaging
- Delineation of tissues and organ‐specific imaging
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Therapeutic effiacy monitoring
- Nanoparticle physiology
- MRI physics and sequence optimization
Visualize more than bone structure with ease
Viscover™ brings to you the broadest portfolio of imaging agents tailored for pre‐clinical micro‐CT. ExiTron™ contrast agents have been specifically developed to provide micro‐CT with long sought‐after soft‐tissue contrast. Novel nanomaterials help extend the application range of any micro‐CT far beyond mere bone scans.
A unique portfolio to meet the demands of CT imaging
Our innovative ExiTron™ agents enable targeted high‐resolution imaging of tumors and organs with ease.
- ExiTron nano is the only inorganic nanoparticular CT contrast agent allowing blood pool (angiography) and organ‐specific (liver, spleen) imaging in a single application
- ExiTron P is a long‐circulating polymeric agent for high‐resolution CT angiography (CTA)
- ExiTron V is a classical dimeric non‐ionic extracellular CT contrast agent for CT angiography (CTA)
- ExiTron U is a classical monomeric non‐ionic extracellular CT contrast agent for CT angiography (CTA)
The only contrast agents with single particle sensitivity
Viscover PolySon™ H/L ultrasound agents are unique hardshell ultrasound microbubbles with ideal physiological and contrast properties for all typical ultrasound methods.
Highly echogenic single particle sensitivity for detailed imaging
PolySon™ agents are micrometer‐sized air‐filled polymeric particles, or microbubbles. Comprised of a stabile inert organic polymer, they enable reliable in vivo single bubble quantitation via "bubble‐destructive" methods, even at high frequencies.
Developed for demanding pre‐clinical applications:
- PolySon L is a hardshell ultrasound microbubble agent, optimal for organ perfusion measurements and the visualization of liver and spleen
- PolySon H offers you the same capabilites as PolySon L, but is optimized for measurements at the body surface with high acoustic pressures
Innovative contrast agents for detailed vascular imaging
NiraWave™ optical contrast agents are novel dyes and nanomaterials ideal for the study of vascular fine structure and disease‐related vascular changes.
Visualize blood vessels with exceptional detail
NiraWave™ agents are designed to capitalize the most from your imaging device.
- NiraWave C is the animal imaging formulation of the clinical indocyanine green agent that has been used for angiography (eye), organ perfusion, rheumatology diagnostics and photodynamic therapy research
- NiraWave M is a unique micellar formulation of NiraWave C with a long circulation time ideal for optical angiography and the study of vascular leakage in inflammation and tumors
- NiraWave nano 780 is a nanoparticulate optical imaging agent that provides a broad excitation range, a high quantum yield, and the best possible tissue penetration
Viscover™ webshop coming soon! www.viscover.berlin